Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Trust The Plan! God Wins! Luke 8:17

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Boom!

Smart kidπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Stay the course, Keep the faith, "There is no plan" (is part of the plan), In the end, God wins. WWG1WGA

Now where have I heard this before? Glad to see this young man is awake.

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

That brilliant kid just proved the Dems IQ is where the toilet dares not go.

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

This fine young man has a bright future. Hopefully he will be a leader one day in our Republic.

Mar-a-Lago has a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for communications with the White House Situation Room and Pentagon.[37] The Mar-a-Lago Crowd, an informal group organized by Trump which oversaw many of the activities of the Department of Veterans Affairs during the Trump administration, frequently met at the club.[38]

Hahaha, I love the frankness and confidence of this kid. Smart cookie

I Am a Spiritually Conscious Anon. Blessed with Sight Beyond Sight. Live as you Know You ARE to Live. Love as you know you ARE Love. WWG1WGA

I am here For it all.#wwg1wga

Believer. Wife. Mother. Author. Truth seeker. WWG1WGA!

Wow! He could school some adults I know!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

In response Kristin Tucker to her Publication

Wow, I certainly feel ignorant now :( I only heard the other day about Washington DC and the Vatican connection and was unable to really connect the dots. As a Canadian, I will admit I wasn't schooled like this young man just did in a couple of minutes. I need to start researching.

(1) Show this thread