everyone needs to watch that Patrick Byrne video I shared about the Capitol Hill riots just now. it's really good. going to wake a lot of people up! btw! that lady wasn't really killed in the capitol. in case you didn't know already?

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Everyone needs to watch for her fall, the other guy catches her head on his leg and foot so she doesn't crack her skull. All a fake show and
very bad acting.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

I knew about the lady at the Capitol riots not being dead.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Chris Hoff to his Publication

nice.. as if it wasn't absolutely obvious 😂😂 whoever couldn't tell. as re most likely the ones still in denial that anything is happening. smh

(1) Show this thread

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

😟Video not found

(1) Show this thread