Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘BRAVO!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ’₯

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Lol, he left her totally speechless! And her necklace tells me a lot also, yep our young don't have a clue what is truly happening, and our young from the awakened families well my hope lands to them to steer this world back on track. Us elders will hold the energies for them!βœοΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™βœοΈ

What the heck kind of weird tongue art does that goof ball woman have around her neck.

Some say the extended tongue means death. This sign makes a reference and honor to a Hindu goddess named Kali, who represents fair violence. It is brutal ,and inspires fear in people because of her cruel practices.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

bahahaha brilliant. and by the way, she lost when she put on that freak necklace! man this world is sick even the nerdy feminists are sporting satanic crap πŸ™„ (she probably teaches womens studies or whatever that stupid degree is called that all the feminists have πŸ˜‚)

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Umm, ummm, well, yeah. Umm. yeah. Def a checkmate.