Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

EVIL sobs.

So many lives lost for their greed. May they alll find peace

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

WE WILL NEVER FORGET GEORGE AND GOD'S GONNA GIVE HIM A SPECIAL PLACE IN THE ABYSS, HOPING HE IS ALREADY UNPACKED IN HIS ETERNAL ABODE

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

and there were never any planes hitting. it was all holographic. the buildings were all a controlled demolition using microthermite and micro nukes. murder was committed for controlof a piece of desert wasteland in Iraq and the natural gasline Genie Oil wanted to run through the country. Sadaam Husein had said no.
p.s. Dick Cheney became a board member of Genie Oil after 9/11. Who owns Genie Oil? Jacob Rotthschild.

9/11 Justice in 2021: An Interview with Ted Walter
701 views•Jan 15, 2021
https://youtu.be/Cd1KagfK0sE

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Joachim, Boaz & Soloman's temple (B7 Salomon Brothers building)
Naudet Brothers filmed 1st "impact" from Duane Street.
Naudets = Duane St.

Symbolism will be their downfall...
Biggest bank heist in US history and [they] got the tax payer to demolish & pay for two half empty buildings that needed asbestos removed under the guise of a terrorist attack.
Sold to Larry Silverstein in July & demolished in September, who claimed billions from insurers before rebuilding B7 in 2002, which had been designed in 2000!
No planes. You WERE watching a movie. Every phone/video witness connected to MSM/

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

im here ... let me help you with Telegram... you just need to do a couple more steps

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

https://youtu.be/iEuJimaumW4. interesting informstion follow the money

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

we will never forget!

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

! !

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It was Epsteined.

The theory I heard was that the events of 9/11 were enacted to prevent the fiscal reset.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

to cover a bank robbery

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

NESARA was to be publicly announced by George W Bush at 10am, but he was in Florida. The Bush family attempted to steal the funds of NESARA, but it had been moved by White Hats.

(2) Show this thread

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A husband to a beautiful wife & father of 2 of the best sons in the world. Trying to make life better. #Patriot #MAGA #WWG1WGA @BainesSparky

I thought I heard years ago WTC 7 housed the department that did the audit which found the Pentagon was short $2 trillion.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Tom Petty - Free fallin starring building 7
🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgx8Uwo-Vxc

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I TRIED TELLING PPL THIS THE OTHER DAY & GOT ATTACKED CUZ PPL SAID ITS PHOTOSHOPPED-WEATHER IT IS OR NOT-THE POINT IS THE MESSAGE. I GOOGLED IT WAT THE SHIRT SAYS & THERES A WEALTH OF INFO ON BUILDING 7 & CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. MAKES ME SAD WEN PPL MISS THE MESSAGE OVER IRRELEVANT DETAILS

Barron tild the world

USA - Pro2A - ArmyMom - BoyMom - MAGA - Trump Is The GOAT - Aviation Family - Texas2021 - God Bless America! 🇺🇸🙏❤️

number one what was in building 7? and number 2 I've seen people claim those pictures of Baron with those shirts on our photoshopped

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

This is what is written on alot of Barron's T-shirts, he wears many styles and colors but this is written on most, if not all of them.