Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

True, they have been working on it with mobile phone radiation. Baby girls are born with the eggs they carry for life. Our children have a longer life exposure than we did.

For men, carrying a mobile phone in your pocket (which the safety instructions say not to do, check them) contributes to infertility.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kmax in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

Research has shown a consistent link between mobile phone exposure and adverse health effects on male fertility and sperm viability. The majority of young males are now heavy mobile phone users, so we feel that this deserves national attention as a potentially very serious public health issue. Research from laboratory experiments has proven:

Lower levels of radio-frequency (RF) radiation, such as that emitted by a mobile phone, can affect sperm quantity and quality
Exposure to RF radiation decreases sperm’s motility and vitality
Such exposure potentially affects both a male’s fertility and the health and wellbeing of his offspring
We highly recommend you take these simple precautions:

Keep your mobile phone out of your trouser pocket
Do not text holding your phone at waist level
Limit your daily use
Switch it off at night (or as much as possible)
https://www.radiationresearch.org/campaigns/save-the-males/dont-let-a-mobile-phone-ruin-your-chance-of-fatherhood/