This is a show all right. Produced by Kubrick, screenplay by Stephen King, and directed by David Lynch imho. And just like a Kubrick production, no matter how dark the subject matter, I cannot take my eyes off it. 🎬

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

His, Eyes wide shut ends with the couple giving their daughter to two old men and walking away as if it was alright. That's what they do in reality. Hand them over to pedophiles/higher up elite evils.
I've disowned most of the films I used to watch after finding out what they're all about.

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

The Shining

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So do you think he is still alive or is Munuchin a great producer/director.
Dont ya just have to wonder how a famous director/producer filmmaker got to be the Director of the US Treasury ????
Talk about having a second line of work?

Don't think you are watching a movie yet?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Kubrick?
Moon landing comes to mind. 🤔