Only people mentioned by @empty13 in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

A. Weiner laptop
H. Biden laptop
HRC laptop, phone, etc, etc, etc
Their own leadership, J. "C-o-r-n-e-y", etc, etc, etc
Fisa(s)
And tell me again, who should be investigated?

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

its basically a foreign agency run by vindmans. as are a bunch in DC.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

And..... Obama wanted them investigated because Mil Intel information was being passed. It was dismissed either a day or two ago. Sorry I do not have the source, read it here.

well he, if free, which i doubt, can ask. deal is, Q+ released info to Q. all legal. cause Q+ can declassify anything to anyone. and Obama never wants all that info/discussion in court or in public. just more ds/cabal posturing in their media. anticipate backfire cause every time they mention or malign Q, more eyes look into it. hence their continued panic re Q.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

😆