Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

SQ MANY LIES, THIS IS JUST A SNIPET OF THING TO COME🀬😑😀

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

The lies go very deep...they like to play on peoples sympathies...they have been using this for many many many years...that is what angers me.......they use our human nature against us like a weapon.

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

They cant beat the love of the people πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Evidently - EVERYTHING!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Trust no one but Christ Jesus

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

and "I am".....

nuff said

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

EVERYTHING!

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response F B Jones to her Publication

it would seem so.

(1) Show this thread