Someone please tell me that I don’t see what I think I see.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

in the photo the arrow is pointing, theres two heads, can't make them out from my phone thou.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Deb Reed to her Publication

Maybe there’s more but I am speaking more generally to the nerve of Kennedy-like anything on the bureau of a decades-long friend of HRC’s. I gotta draw a line somwhere as a fan of JFK Jr. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

maybe this helps the one who cannot see it well

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Thank you Has Had Enough.#MeToo 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

People have talked about this before. There is a secret compartment in the desk. JFK jr hid in it when his dad was president.

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

The lamp isnt there either. Who is at the desk?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

A kid under the Resolute desk. Like John John was with his dad. Who is at the desk?

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I can’t make it out but I’m sure that some of our bloodhound, tech-savvy anons have.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

What a mockery!

(2) Show this thread

can someone please show this image larger? cant see it. or explain what it is?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

I don’t see it either 🤷‍♀️

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

There’s a kid under his desk?

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Hi! caricature of Trump in the window. Kid under the desk?? Is that what you saw?

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

There’s probably 17 comms in that still but my outrage was instantly directed at that photo.

(1) Show this thread

satan never does anything unique he is the great imitator...

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

loveeeeee this movie...

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Omg. look at that

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i am so sorry .....my glasses.....what do u think u see??

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I’m pretty sure that I more than think I see a photo that at least resembles the photo of John Jr under the resolute desk and I take offense.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I just posted that on your first post about this!!! Great minds/brain waves!!!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

What a show! If Sleepy even dreams of staging a photo that invokes Kennedy’s memory he better wake up and apologize.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

exposing pedo biden

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

I did not consider that subtext because I was so distracted by outrage.

(1) Show this thread