Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Thank you, Thank you, ThanQ!!!!! I needed this boost to know I am on the "Right" path.... I've been sluggishly moving forward but kinda holding back because I am not 100% on the "ascension" yet. Your gentle nudge tells me hemp processing facility build needs to go. So does the addiction/family-oriented healing resort. And planning to build the aesthetically-pleasing, peaceful, relaxing (and also fun loud happy laughter for kids) water feature for 2022 moves forward (the engineer I spoke with yesterday in Ohio is a US, American created, manufactured, and built business too!!! We had a high-energy phone call yesterday and we know there are wayyyyyyy more of us Common Sense Folks in our two commie-led states... Keep#FightBack strong!!! This is the final push to get rid of all of the evil, the corruption, the deceipt!!! Push them over the edge and into the great Abyss. Enough is enough. This is God's Country!!!! song in there somewhere... 963 healing hertz, babies!!!#wwg1wga#wwg1wgaww

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
(1) Show this thread