I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

LA to Chicago 4 1/2 hours east bound
Chicago to London 7 1/2 hours east bound
London to Tokyo 12 1/2 hours east bound

LA to Tokyo 11 1/2 hours west bound
All nonstop flights

...if you traveled east from LA to Tokyo it would take you 24 1/2 hours flight time, tell me then how do you get from LA to Tokyo in 11 1/2 hours if the world is flat?

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

See if this model helps.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yeah...um, well. Um. Sorta kinda. Not exactly. But it'll do. I had some dreams of traveling to and through South America. And once past Central America, it got stranger. More land mass than what was shown on maps. Lots of squared mass in green and balmy indigos. That model is off center. I just can't see any expansion. I suddenly feel very claustrophobic. Oh the humanity! Not only being DRAGGED here, but I'm in a box! With shitty lighting!

well you think you were dragged here but your soul actually signed up with God to be here

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Maggie1118 in this post can reply

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Northern Gal to her Publication

Actually no, in my case, I really was put here against my own will. I knew what was here, and I wanted no part of it, I'd known about the things that would transpire and the pain, and I was made (forced) to come here anyway. Just leave it at that. It's a family matter and it's personal. They had other plans for me, and I'm still gonna get their asses when I can get out of this body and uh, they can't keep me in this body forever.