🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Most christians would stone me, but really, christian as I am. I have ALWAYS said he was deep state.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

And even though I know he has had plastic surgery, I don't think that is what is kerping him young looking. 👀

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Exactly what IS under his "mega church".

He's a Creeper! Lets go look. I have never liked him. Now I know why.

One girl I met not the insider, said by day her grandfather was a preacher and at night a sacrificer under it, NOT kidding. He was secret society, NO one believed her at the church she finally told everybody at, even her mom discounted it. BUT everything she said was right in line with what I had been told by the bloodliner whistle blower.

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

She was just a soft spoken, nice person. AND no one could handle it. What she told, that was a few decades ago. Really sad. I think it crushed her. Haven't seen her in decades. The bloodliner looked like a secretary folks expect them to be able to be spotted by site, that is hardly ever the case.

Family believe this. That is how they have been able to infiltrate society. They are just the neighbor next-door. The lawyer, Dr, policeman. And especially with those three, there is no one you can turn to. My neighbor across the street was horribly abused as a child with some of these satanic methods. she couldn't tell anyone because one was a policeman and another was a doctor. It happened from the time she was three till 12. She has really struggled in life but is a wonderful person.

(1) Show this thread