Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

You can tell by looking at his head shot that this is photoshopped.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Saw this about 2 years ago when I first entered the movement

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

remember folks, a lot of these arrests already happened ...

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I pray it so. Anyone get a date on this?

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

Comey is 6-8" tge officer must be at least 6-2,3 the flag in background looks lke Washington DC flag in background. No masks feels like its not current.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

no one is wearing masks, its nor recent if thats him?

would love conformation on this. Would have to do a Sammy dance if true.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

The height looks real. The cops look like it's another Country?? Did Comey hide out somewhere , dye his hair and grow a moostache and try to wait for a new Prez?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

These bottom feeders really thought they were something. Their mistake was underestimating God & all the good souls that came here at this time to do good for Humanity & the World.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Whats this 😳🧐🤔