I'm rebuilding here because twitter is lame and censors patriots! Anyone wanna help me out? πŸ§ƒπŸΈ

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

β€œThe only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke I am under no laws but God's

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

:) I was banned from Twitter for retweeting something about AMC and Hedge funds I’m not even sure. I had 650 followers and even though I opened the account in 2013 I never really used it until the COVID scamdemic opened my eyes to the craziness going on this country. I went there looking for info. Wow I knew they were bad guys but I had no idea how bad. Glad I found this sight.

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Welcome Fren Patriot. Love and Light from Canada.

Hi frens! Join my telegram! A safe place for all patriots!
https://t.me/TheJuiceBox

Zbanowany na Twitter 9 razyπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ WolnoΕ›Δ‡ sΕ‚owa peΕ‚na paraπŸ€” Patriota peΕ‚na piersiΔ…πŸ‡΅πŸ‡± WWG1WGA. QanonPoland

twitter jest do baniπŸ’ͺ przypadkiem tutaj trafilem, a jak wiemy nie ma przypadkow i zbiegow okolicznosciπŸ™ nadal w grze zgodnie z planem. wwg1wga

In response qadrynq qadryanq to his Publication

To bΔ™dzie narodowy wpierdol.

In response qadrynq qadryanq to his Publication

Najlepszy program kiedykolwiek!

(2) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

be glad to after your GLOW fades . . .

You got it brother. Twatter is Comped.

Im on my 5th account over there its getting more dead by the purge.

The great purge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I was a very small account and I got suspended πŸ™„

Just had my account suspended on Twat. Trying to rebuild here and also over there, but it's a bit of an echo chamber now. Wego also ok, but the interface is not as easy to use as here.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response NJSHEILA 75! to her Publication

WeGo yanked down the STOP THE STEAL GROUPS ...
so ...
BE AWARE

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana remembers you I will be your 18th reply!
Anyone able to help out following Curious Juice?

Don't forget to follow back !

Welcome! Followed and forwarded πŸ‘

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

Patriots know this is the place to be. Welcome. Followed!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

Welcome, good to have you. Twitter booted me 6 times was enough!

Proud believer. Love myπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication

Hello, from one KYGirl to another!!!

(1) Show this thread

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❀️ God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA

Fook Twatter...
Got you, Patriot!β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

we are all fugees from twatsville --u will love it here amongst family πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸΈ

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

Got me too...

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... πŸ”₯

Same here

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

Thats what I came here to do

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Welcome Patriot

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you fren! ❀️

(1) Show this thread

πŸŒ·πŸ¦‹βœŒπŸ»πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ€πŸΈβœŒπŸ»πŸ¦‹πŸŒ·

Welcome! πŸ˜ƒ

THAT'S THE COMMON THEME NOW

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts