@richardcitizenjournalist

Osprey just spotted above DC not normal. Marines πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

There are always Ospreys near D.C. Always.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

OMG,no doubt Richard is one of the WH crew, bc he knows where he needs to film stuff for dissimination...#WeAreWatchingAMovie#WhiteHatsInFullControl#PanicInDC

What is an Osprey used for and what is the significance of this? Is it possible that this is a training excercise?

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response USA DAR to his Publication

It is the primary assault support aircraft for the Marines, according to Military.com. It is deployed to help troops in combat.

47 year old White male yeah I said it White male who loves his friends and family

In response USA DAR to his Publication

My son is a Marine at Camp pendleton flys on these all the time does air traffic control so he is around them all the time

(2) Show this thread

What is an Osprey used for and what is the significance of this? Is it possible that this is a training excercise?

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Mission complete?

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Somebody is about to get a "visit" they don't expect?