CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

https://youtu.be/g_bCNz0lpCw
Six minutes of encouragement for anyone who needs it ⬆️ Can we ever overshare this awesome video?:)
President Trump: "Remember this: nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy... It’s called the road less traveled.”
β€œWhat imprint will you leave in the sands of history?”
β€œAs long as America remains true to its values, loyal to its citizens, and devoted to its Creator, then our best days are yet to come. I can promise you that.” πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WOW!! As a non American I am soo jealous. You have one of the finest human beings fighting your corner, whilst we in Europe are still dealing with the dregs. I can feel your pride. I can feel your Support for him and I know, that thru him, with the Lords Help, we will, one day, ALL stand Free. I Salute your Patriotism πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ShonaP Spain, click on at the bottom under it