Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

I NEEDED THIS REMINDER BIGLY

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Thank you! I needed the reminder.

good message thank you.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

THE BUDDHA said that when we get upset and accuse other people of stirring things up, we should know that it is the sediment in our own cup that becomes the cloud. If the sediment was gone, they could stir all they all they want, but there would be no cloud.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

and if youre not easlily triggered, they have a problem

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

That is great!

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

sometimes the people in your life are there to purposefully trigger you to teach you exactly this☝️☝️☝️

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Whoooo...I saved this one. I need to remember that.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Yes, we all do!

(1) Show this thread

Haaaaaard to remember sometimes. No doubt.