"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Am listening to Juan O Savin's latest video, but I can't get it to post. Will try to add it in a comment under this. Juan says that JB and KH will be sworn in -- but that's not the end of this story. President Trump will be back in. (Also, according to a prophetic word by Hank Kunneman, January will be known as "Justice January," February, "February of Fury," and in March, we'll be celebrating. We'll see what unfolds...)
PS: If I can't get the video to post as a comment, go to Michael K Jaco's YouTube channel, and you'll find it there.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Do you belive it again? I heard the show already. Now 4 more months? Come on! All a larp????

They've always said they have to pivot when they need to. They've worked out all the possible moves of the enemy, and it's nothing that can be determined regarding specific dates. It's frustrating, but this message from Juan is comforting and encouraging. As the host said, there was no way he thought a certain person was a bad guy, but as time went on, that person showed their true colors. More of the corrupt ones are being exposed. It will all work out. Be encouraged! We've come this far, we can go a little farther... We already know we have the evidence. So much going on behind the scenes...

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I've listened to it about 4 times already. It's very will reasoned and forcefully presented. I hope he's right. My worry is that image of Caesar chasing Pompey across Italy after he vacated the Capitol.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response John Arrrrr to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread