Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Until solid facts are available about these statements I am reserving judgement.

but... in my heart, I hope they're true.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

I wonder what intel source in the middle of an alleged operation would get in touch with Scott to reveal this information, so that it would be blasted out globally on the internet, so the enemy is aware of the game plan and what is going on?! PLEASE Mary, holy mother, Joseph and baby Jesus...give these people some critical thinking skills!

Well, this is really going to awaken the masses cause they all will see this post. Someone hit the pause button please so we can move forward.

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield