"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Am listening to Juan O Savin's latest video, but I can't get it to post. Will try to add it in a comment under this. Juan says that JB and KH will be sworn in -- but that's not the end of this story. President Trump will be back in. (Also, according to a prophetic word by Hank Kunneman, January will be known as "Justice January," February, "February of Fury," and in March, we'll be celebrating. We'll see what unfolds...)
PS: If I can't get the video to post as a comment, go to Michael K Jaco's YouTube channel, and you'll find it there.

He just said that the whole thing (JB and KH) will "only" last 45 to 60 days max." My goodness... But he and others still say the same thing: President Trump will have four more years.

"We've got this. .. It's a game of chess. ... The game becomes more condensed as it goes on to a final check-mate conclusion."

Wow. Keep praying, you all...

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it