In 19 seconds you'll see PROOF that HOLLYWOOD GLOBALISTS KNEW.... and JOKED ABOUT IT - IN OUR FACES - 40 YEARS AGO

Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Wow this crap makes me sick knowing they have been planning this evil crap for generations and they posion everything from our food ,water and everything we put in our bodies.

admitting my age by saying “I remember that episode”!
Barney Miller
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

mist definitely not funny

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This clip was passed around a while back & I was like 🤔

I didn't watch much tv then or later but with what I've studied concerning "predictive programming" things like this make perfect sense

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

Joking about it to make it seem ludicrous. Great find!

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

profound🤯

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Hidden IN Plain Sight.
That's How They Roll.
It's THEN Not Their Fault
IF Someone IS Asleep At The Wheel!

Being Called Crazy Conspiracy Nut Since The Late '60's Certainly Has Been Fun.
Never Once Have I Waivered From Truth...
And So... Here We Are.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Some of us were nodding & high-fiving when that episode originally aired.

We are PAST tired of waiting these days.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

yes, I remember watching that show all the time... uh, even though I am eternally 25 years old...

(1) Show this thread