Iā€™m so Excited to show you theses Photos it brings back the memories. šŸ˜Š

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Me too!lol

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

Okay. I must admit mine are d=not the same. The background is in a different color...
I guess it depends how the photographer was feeling that day...

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

d= is a typo.

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I have exactly the same memories.

I have the same exact pictures, KekšŸø

I have the same exact pictures, KekšŸø

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.šŸŒ¹

I see no Evil here looking good!šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Latin Patriot Truth Seeker Trump Supporter Pro Life police and military supporter God Bless America and our great patriots .šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡©šŸ‡“

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I like all of them, but#5 is my favorite!! Lol šŸ˜‚

Great post Patriot!! šŸ˜‚ā¤ļøšŸŒžšŸ™

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

šŸ˜„

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Ha Ha! they look like my pictures.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

šŸ˜…LOL Lori, was going to say the same, I think I see myself NOT waiting in line!

(1) Show this thread