Just an FYI - there are no 3, 2 or 1-Year Deltas for 3.30, so sharing#330...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

One of my favorite drops.

Special Place - Front, Center & First... ?

Auswitch seems appropriate

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Nice!!!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🤣His face looks like it's melting.😉

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Why wouldn't 06-02-2020 (#4385) or 02-03-20 (#3824) be 1-year Deltas? Or 05-03-2020 (#4084) as a mirror? They would each seem appropriate in light of the current Chavin Trial.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

good pick, Kim!
love it!!!

Matthew 19:24
“And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.”

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts