Aside from the obvious trolls we’re seeing on this platform the past couple of days I am very happy with the general positivity we’re maintaining. It has been an exhausting haul but will only make our inevitable victory all the sweeter. Great work Patriots! 🇺🇸

#GoodVibes

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

General Positivity of Truth
Cut the BS

Obvious trolls?
I will troll manipulators all the way to hell!
People like to play games and hide.

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

READY..... ⭐️⭐️⭐️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸😘😬

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(6) Show this thread

💖

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

agreed✅🕊🕊🕊🌷🌷🌷🥰🥰🥰

We cant sit on the mountain of hope forever, waiting for someone or something to fix this for us...At what point,do we realize that WE are the only ones who can right this ship?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

#greatvibes

I've become a professional#ShillBuster!😂 👍

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Did you archive/download any of the info on our really huge thread on Twitter - the one with 48 of us or the smaller one where there was only 20 something of us?

There's some good posts on that I can't get to since#ThePurge! I can't find 55@72 sec either, Big Tony- have you found him? Peacock? I did find Dan Auito though😂#DanDanTheLifeIsGoodMan 😘.

I'm going to upload the video of my granddaughter saying#ThePledge that was pinned to my acct which everyone loved. She had that "Pain" Grateful Dead shirt on? Remember that? I'm going to repost that! Joe M😎 said he would watch it when he needed that special lift.😇❤ It had over 200K likes because she meant it!#littlepatriot as#Patriots come in all sizes! #Entheos either. He was my 🧠buddy.

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

❤️😊