"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Who says we cannot go to Washington D.C. 🛐 Just Stand there in Peace and Unity. In front of the World We Can Show ALL the Truth Openly of How We Can Unite. Anyone from any can join, For Humanity, not for political causes, or any activist action group, nothing. Just People Being People, Saying, We Are Done. We Have Had Enough, We Need Peace, We Need to Shut the System Down. Would You help Your neighbor if they were starving or freezing, and I You, then domino, Without Government Pushing Buttons, Creating Fake Causes ☦️ to Keep Us Off Task Of Living within a United Humanity Creating Whats Best for All ☯️, versus, being handed pieces of Everything You Already Own All Over This Planet, Every Single ONE Of Us. Who Sold The Earth to Corportations or Governments? Not US, and Guess What It IS ALL OF OURS. They want You to see chaos and Ask Them for Help. Well They Create The Chaos.
*I WILL STAND FOR ME, GOD, AND ALL HUMANITY.✝️
Will YOU Go With ME? 🙏 God Will Protect Us ALL.
#wwg1wga 🌍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We are not in control, and No One Except God will be saving Us. I am Not waiting on Trump or Q, this was never my path. I AM Walking With Jesus to OUR Father. The Only Way Out is Helping One Another. Together we will align with GOD and Together the Children of God will be Illuminated eternally. 🛐☦️☯️✝️ https://youtu.be/FaP8fKAR2Og

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts