Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

So at least 25 million children missing a year>???
Governments are inolved on a scale that will shock the world.
This team has been preping people for years and part of a sting, take down, linking many evil groups to government.
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/2pZ6g7DTmL61/

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4aLWfYW_Lk

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I’m glad I have my Armour on. Still, not surprised but sickened.

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

ladies, i hope you are wide awake.

better to go all out natural.