2 MASSIVE U.S. PRISON BARGES ENROUTE TO GITMO, CUBA ~ Whats this about?

Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

i Wanna Goto GiMo so Bad.....
i Read Hearts Like...

You'll Sea

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

That story is from January 9 2021.
Can find anything current.
let your concience be your guide.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, freedom loving American!

Another story that will turn out to be false. We need to stop the BS and come up with a new plan.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Nice!!!! Very Powerful message, could you imagine being in a small boat, next to that monster?!!! 💥⚡

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

😲Nice declass on the secret prison barges guys!😉

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

this is not new. old news and i dont think they ever made it to gitmo. ANOTHER FAKE STORY

(1) Show this thread

I've seen all sorts of provocative stories like this before. Just off the top of my head: the FCC sending letters to all networks/stations reminding them of their obligation to air the EBS; warnings not to update our phones because the newest patches would disable the EBS; fencing around DC (which is now coming down); "Deep State's New Home" sign around GITMO or some such thing; Roy Blunt in handcuffs; Nancy Pelosi's laptop confiscated; a snag in the neck area of "Joe Biden's" mask; the "Evergreen" (which is really the Ever Given) with call sign HR3C and containers that would shock the world (watch the water!), which is now being dislodged; explosions under DC (verified by Candace Owens); the EO on foreign interference which was supposed to be a slam dunk; and of course GITMO reciving massive upgrades and now huge prison ships headed there. It all sounds so wonderful. The only problem is that NONE of this has brought an end to our national nightmare, which is all I care about now.

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

i feel ya. we are tired its beyond time. before ALL of our rights are eroded away in front of our eyes with no recourse and nobody held accountable.

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

All we need to all know is that it is BIBLICAL ... Its not in our time ... Its in God’s time ... Nobody can argue that because its written in the bible 🥰🙏

(4) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

tht is awesome lock them up on barges the way they do children. Actually they should never dock, they should bobble out on the ocean like a cork, you know they won't escape, and when they die they are shark food.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

This article was from Dec. 2018... are they still down there? Can we see them maybe on Google Earth?

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

I am just seeing this article now~ I share for truth to be exposed.

(1) Show this thread

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HOW MANY ARE THERE NOW ?? EVERY 9 MONTHS WE SEE THIS ? hummmmmmm.