WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THE VACCINE? WOULD ANY OF YOU SWALLOW ANY OF THESE INGREDIENTS? NO? INJECTING THEM IN TO YOUR ARM IS NO DIFFERENT 🀦

Only people mentioned by @Punisher2021 in this post can reply

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

i don’t understand why Trump would be so for this πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜”

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

A group of Stanford researchers just published Moderna's vaccine mRNA sequence on Github. Attached are a picture of the sequence and another detailing how it works. If this sequence seems to resemble computer coding, you are beginning to understand what is happening. This mRNA "message" is sent to your DNA, the DNA "unzips" and allows the mRNA message to "download" and bind to our DNA which will FOREVER modify OUR code.

OUR essence, OUR personality, OUR biology, & OUR DNA code will be forever modified. We are a creation of GOD and made in his image. Why would anyone willingly allow the very essence of life to be changed by a manmade invention? It's not just about protecting ourselves, it's about protecting the essence of GOD.