Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

My point why arent they talking about healthy eating, or even trying to make an organic vaccine or more therapeutics for not only this Plandemic but the Fluβ—οΈπŸ€¨πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

their argument would be - your bad diet and lack of exercise dont directly impact me or put me at risk whereas your refusal to vac is a danger to me. (bs but whatever.) better way to phrase is drunk drivers suck and they kill innocent people yet we dont force EVERYONE to stop driving and give up their cars even tho potential is out there if cars and alcohol are.

there's an inherent risk of death every time i walk out my door so we all do our best to stay safe and healthy but cant stop living

also - the bottom line is u cant force someone to take sn evperimevntal injection. direct violation of nurrmberg codes. this is all scare tactics i believe to piss us all off snd eake up more sleepy folks. also - typing on worlds smalkest phone is challenginf esp withiut autocorrect