Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Oh look, it's Marty and Anita. How do people not know about this couple? How? If I found all this in 2007-2008, plus the fact that Barry was gay, Mike was Mike and all of Chicago was in on the "Down Low Bath-House" visits he and Rahm Emanuel (real last name Auerbach as in Dr. Auerbach who wrote Obamacare and whose father was MOSSAD Head Explosive Terrorist).

Relationship of Big Mike and Jesse Jackson as he was very close to that family growing up. Both Barry and Mike lost law license. Barry's 3 lovers murdered, family splattered OBAMA KILLED MY SON in the papers have of course, disappeared.

Then, Marty and Anita...oh, that's just the beginning.

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

was it Q who said that Raum is also related to Mayor khan of london?

(3) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

l call them rental kids. Geez, can you imagine being a part of all of this theater? No wonder why Sasha never came to his final speech and Malia was in so much emotional pain, crying so much at the speech. She knew, sitting there that the world would soon know everything. How embarrassing. What was done to these girls is awful. I guess Grandma was literally their handler.

While I believe this to be true.
Has there been a disclosure of DNA evidence?

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

We heard of this disclosure not long after Obummer left office.... Glad it's making its way into the sunlight!! Liars, thieves and traitors! :(

(1) Show this thread