Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

We still see you@VincentKennedy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response hollikee 001 to her Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I was reading thru some of VK's posts I had saved and it dawned on me. They are going to try to cut the electric grid to everyone.....Why else would everyone be so concerned about another source of energy all of a sudden? What do you think? I hope I'm wrong!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

He hasn't logged in for 8 / 9 days now . Trying to help keep his vibes going though! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

@vincentkennedy 🙏✝️🙏.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

✨💗Now that's SUPERNOVA cool!💗✨

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ .

(1) Show this thread

Yeaheee Casey is here! I got booted from Twit. Followed you there. Glad to see you here.

In response Tina DMUSA to his Publication

Heyaa! Nice to see you here!! Yes pretty much all of us here got booted for good from Twatter. I am so happy we have this platform to connect and share our love for President Trump, Q and God without being censored .#wwg1wga 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread