Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Look how "forced" or even staged the traffic jam event at least is. There is an SUV on the left in the middle pic, who all they have to do is move and 1 lane of traffic can move[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Did you know Anon@mikestorm says that the Egyptian News reports that the Ever Given is still stuck??? but 'our' MSM are reporting that it's not 😮

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response white light to his Publication

We don't have msm.... We have legalized mockingbird...thanks to barry and floPPy mike....

(1) Show this thread

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

Interesting!