Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Texas Covid cases have dropped to a record low, 3 weeks after throwing out the mask mandate.

It's high time for other Governors to pull their heads out of their asses.

This is what MI is showing today bunch of crap........ Here in MI our lovely Govenor is sooo pressing the shot and seems #'s are flying up. Yet my coworker who works on the CV project for the SOM says nope this is not facts.......... but its all to instill fear and keep people masked up and scared as heck. Yup went grocery shopping alone at meijer without a mask Sunday. I was the ONLY person who was not wearing one. I can only see 7 of 9 saying " Assumilate you MUST comply" and they do......... sad sooo very sad! My sis says just put one on your in the store for 10 min I am like NO its against what I believe in!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @squeezics in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anessa dalton, click on at the bottom under it