Update: The ship stopped in the middle of the lake. It appears anchored. It has been joined by a Port Syed tug called Svitzer.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9811000

SO MANY CONFLICTING STORIES🤯🤯🤯
WAT IS REAL

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

It has been in the same spot since yesterday, the majority of the ships around it are equiped with cranes... Wonder if they are unloading cargo? transfering containers?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

I believe that President Asisi of Egypt can't be bought. We will find out the truth. Can't Q look into the cargo?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

This is total nonsense. Ships galore are traversing the Strait of Gibraltar.

Right now.
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-5.5/centery:35.8/zoom:9

I have so little understood of the shipping norms. Why is this unusual they said many would reroute due to the blocked canal?

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

FOLLOW THE RABBIT 🐇

(1) Show this thread

I see many an0ns saying possible Human trafficking on the Evergreen.
However, WMD stands for Weap0ns Of Ma$$ De$truct!on.Thinking face
We won’t know. Understand these are guesses

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

K Clubs was my first thought🤔

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Thanks for pointing it out. I see it now.

(2) Show this thread

BIBLICAL

I wonder why about 4 hours ago there was a Spain Military Ops ship named - CAMPECHANO
in the Suez Canal near where Ever Given was. Can look it up on marinetraffic.com.
http://marinetraffic.com

And dont forget there is a missing Russian sub

I think we saw them pop up | not sure if they are. not confirmed same subs | Russian Navy Submarines Surface In Artic
Flag Russia The Russian Navy's ICEEX, ' Umka-21 ', is taking place in the Arctic. As part of the exercises, three ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs) surfaced in close proximity to each other. The two DELTA-IVs and a single Borei-II ( K-549 Knyaz Vladimir) were within 300m. They surfaced in pre-marked locations.

According the the Russian MoD press reports a nuclear submarine used a torpedo to create a hole to surface through. It is unclear which boat, and it is unlikely to be any of the positions shown above. (marker sticks are visible in the video, before the submarine surfaces). The ice depth is around 1.5 meters.

Do you know what this means?

The Egyptian revolution of 1952, also known as the 1952 Coup d'état or 23 July revolution.
❣️🇺🇸🇪🇬❣️❣️❣️❣️

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

(6) Show this thread

It stopped at the central point “great bitter lake” for inspection

https://apnews.com/article/suez-canal-ship-freed-live-updates-48f856c9afed58feb908878c2a495287