This kid deserves a major award for his bravery and compassion....
It's young men like him that give me hope for the future.

Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

He is my hero!@

A HERO!!

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Brave hero! ❤

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

God bless this hero.

I love him!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

THANKS FOR SHARING. WE LOVE THIS STORIES! HUMANS HAVE HEART!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This is what our news needs to spread far and wide! God bless Temar Boggs and the 5year old he saved.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

O me too, Outstanding to see the good stuff too!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

God bless you @patriotpartygirl

(1) Show this thread