🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

~GeorgeNews

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Ok WHY is he saying vaccines are saving the world?! Yes, people should make their own decisions, and yes, so many of us will never get the horrible jab because we know better, but I am not understanding why he's speaking about the vx in such glowing terms!

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication

I do believe he is talking about the military. We are in the part of the plan where the military is in control, not Trump, not sleepy Joe.

The Military, because the "Military is the only way". And since other world leaders are working WITH Trump. Its the military globally. The military IS SAVING THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! There are so many meanings its hard to know whats going on.

I used to think this, but in the context of what he's saying about Fauci and Birx and the vaccine this makes no sense to me within a military context...

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elisa19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Shepard, click on at the bottom under it