Food... you won’t be able
to feed your family without
the vaccine...

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl_3 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication

yes, if that happens no more q waiting ....armor up locked and loaded

You know, this is very interesting, and it will come back to bite them. I rent. If I can't work (I work from home), then I can’t pay my bills. If I can't pay my bills, I get evicted. Now I am out on the street spreading my germs. Or in a concentration camp.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This movie better hurry up! Patriots getting restless...

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

haha. Try it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That's why we grow our own. We'll sit back and watch this ship sink and then be here still when everyone else destroys what is left.

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

In response Jeremy Omega to his Publication

Not an option for everyone.. think cities and elderly. II can see where people will not be employable without the jab.

(1) Show this thread