Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I watched the entire documentary last night. Ended at 1:30 am. I couldn't sleep. We can no longer call them people. The worst of the worst. How do we fix this? If ever there was a Time for a great flood, it's now. God help us all.

Oh my God, this is HORRIFIC!!!

Ryan Pitts WTH ! The ending , everyone must watch this to see the ending. Do not watch with your children around. There is no exposing of children in awful images .Obama was possibly the most evil person, he was very scary ! These people are beyond evil !!

(1) Show this thread

48 minutes in , and im having to take breaks and breathe. This is soo disturbing, ut i already knew deep down , that is was this bad.

MAGA. Support President Trump. The country owes him a great debt. Retired LEO, Veteran.

I got through 27 minutes of it. Horrific evil people. I did share it with a private group on FB, warning them what to expect.

I am only a little bit in and its heartbreaking , but needs to be shared as much as possible for education purposes. Coming from a child at 16 who had a child , i never had these feelings. There is such a disconnect of bonds with children going on in this world.

Heading to watch it now , thank you Mr. Deeds !

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

That was hard to watch.