“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

👇👇👇

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Oh my gosh, this is horrific. I have seen several of these videos now. Morgellons?

Yes Morgellons. I heard about Morgellons on a Sasha stone video with a panel of doctors. They said that most of us have been infected by this. What videos did you see? Were they all of masks like this one?

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spiritwoman in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication

Yes, masks just like this one. One video is in German and was on Bitchute and Wego. I read about Morgellons years ago and will go back to researching again. I remember there was a link between chemtrails and Morgellon (fibers) ... or whatever these things are. Here in Germany, people are forced to wear the FFP mask. It mortifies me to test one, but I am going to today. 😬 This morning, on my walk, when I passed the idiots with their masks on, all I could think of was this video! 😱😱😱

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Did you ever test a mask? I did and there was nothing in mine. It was never used. I wonder if the people finding these are testing a mask they have worn and possibly infected the mask from their nose or mouth.

(1) Show this thread