Only people mentioned by @MaggieB373 in this post can reply

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Liberty 4ALL to her Publication

Thank You for not looking the other way. You. saved her life and countless others wwjo would have been victimized by that monster!! You are the Best!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOW THATS A GREAT FLIGHT ATTENDENT !
MOST NOW ARE MASKFAGS !!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We could use more people like Sheila Fredrick. What a blessing it would be to know you saved a life! Thank You Sheila Frederick!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

What a Patriot!!!! See something Say something.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

heroine❤️

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

That's great for the child !
Now, what's the pedophile's NAME ?????

Trump is and will be my PRESIDENT

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

Who cares the pedo was caught

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Excellent work Sheila Fredrick!!!!!