Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

this is Francis Collins in middle not Black Pope!
16th Director of the National Institutes of Health

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

pure evil all 3. the black pope runs this world from the shadows. i read a very interesting interview where a guy was explaining alot about the black pope and how he was the#1 guy in charge of the world. Dark evil stuff.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

The three forkin stooges!!! Forkin murderers!!!! I only wish it was legal to use a baseball vat to fix problems like stooges are!!!R Ricardo

Yes, l also read last year on face Crook, that he is related to mother Teresa, some say that she was actually a man, must admit they had/have same features. All part of evil Dark cult

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Thank you @LionessSouthAfrica

If you ever want to look into something truly dark, look into the Black Pope, his connection to secret societies, and read the oath Jesuits take for their allegiance to their society. VERY DARK INDEED.

This is a very dark world however the light of#Jesus shines in our hearts. We just have to trust him. God bless you.

(1) Show this thread