I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The Government of Norway sued BY THE PEOPLE for crimes against humanity because of unlawful COVID policies.

The Second Nuremburg Tribunal is FACT!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I had that link but see now that I failed to paste it properly to my post. THANK YOU! 😀

I have been following Dr Fuellmich for quite sometime. He also practices law in the US. He is working with a group in Ohio on a class action Lawsuit on lockdowns and mask mandates as New Mexico has joined in on this class action. Germany is said to be joining this lawsuit along with other US states and other countries.

I’m looking for a lawyer in Canada who specializes in Human Rights and International Law. We all need to jump on this.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Feel Bad For Canada, You Guys Have Big Problem.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Yeah, but Trudeau is already under house arrest. All nations capitulated to Donald Trump and the US Military back in 2017/18 - everything since then has been a show (half of us would already be in gulags by now and the other half dead if this was not true). That said, I’m still searching for a lawyer here who specializes in Human Rights and International Law. There are many of us here who are fighting against this.

(1) Show this thread

Here is the information on Ohio. Read through this as there are contact details. There are over 1,000 attorney's worldwide working with Dr Fuellmich. Also, I will post the video Crimes Against Humanity and another recent video with Dr Fuellmich. I am thinking Canada was discussed. https://www.ohiostandsup.org/