Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

TAKE the fiat and donate it to a REAL charity, i.e. pretty much not any freaking huge one anywhere.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

πŸ™πŸ€—β€πŸ™πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

God bless you both! Lucky SC!! TY!

for the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the full grown
sons and daughters of God.

God is raising up his army , all volunteers to go in
the land of promises made by him as an inheritance and take it
in the same manner that Joshua and Caleb
took the land once their leader Moses was prevented by GOD
from entering in.
the difference this time is that our weapons are spiritual
and mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds in high places.
the sword of the spirit will slay and break the power holding people captive and where there was death of the people inhabiting the land now we bring life to the people but destruction
and death to powers and principalities also known
as the old guard.
Trust Gods plan of salvation.
Trust Gods plan of total reconciliation of all things
to himself by his son Jesus.

I'm a SC native and I am THRILLED to hear the news!!

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Congratulations and I KNOW that you will make SC proud!!! God bless you both!!

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Two good men that are loved. But not the only onesβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

AWESOME.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Thats great your going to bring much to South Carolina.

Wondered where you went, thanks!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts