WTF - Ever Given becomes Ever Globe??

The ship is moving south, traffic has resumed into the canal from North to South and has almost exited the narrow portion. There's also an interesting triangle now inlayed on top of the old EverGreen, as if there's something else in control of the ship. This is very weird.

The Russian warships, and perhaps US warships are waiting for them to exit the canal (They blip on and off from the radar, for obvious reasons).

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Just behind the Ever Globe is Ever Excel, another Evergreen cargo ship.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

The Ever Globe was waiting in the queue 2 days ago when the Ever Given was still stuck.
CirstenW says it is still stuck. https://www.bitchute.com/video/SVNXg1kYcpe5/

Wife, mother and Patriot. To God be all the Glory🙏🙏🙏

on course 1717😎

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

Two different ships in different locations.

Not of this world simply passing thru til my Father calls me home

Maritime News says it will undergo technical inspection before it can continue on. They will using scuba divers to inspect the hull then look at any mechanical issues.

It went north

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I don't think you can change a name of ship in the middle of a voyage. I would think the manifesto and all would also have to be changed. Going on to the ship tracker

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Such an insane situation I’m popping in trying to keep up with what’s happening thank you so much

So we are left clutching at straws again ok....

books, painting, walks in nature

@bludgeont: changed names? Did they change the tracing app?
Smit comp from holland helped it on the way to flowting> going to Rotterdam Harbour?