#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Anons, sometimes it's ok to keep things to ourselves. feeling like we're jinxing this #SUEZ thing like jan 4th, jan 20th, march 4th and now, april 1st. If we put all our expectations & energy into something specific, a certain outcome, a certain date, how can things unfold naturally, thoughts?

i feel the same. if we were detectives we would be fired. im so tired of people running with anything and everything. im just going to say it...anons are looking thirsty af 🤦🏼‍♀️ be the one who listens and observes and gives time to gather all the facts or else we are the fake news. keep thoughts on anonup do not post anywhere else. i love you all and understand the feelings of frustrationand need for a glimmer of hope but we cant make things fit by pounding it recklessly we need to get the right pieces. deep breath big hugs. GOD WINS ♥️

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marley808 in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

That's a great point!! yup, I'm guilty of that too, jumping the gun but it's also a great teacher if we accept the lesson. we've got to pull back a little... and TRUST 🙏

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response white light to his Publication

we are just like a chihuahua thats been pinned up all day and every sound we hear we jump up and down and chase our tail yippin and yappin thinking its our owners keys opening the front door to let us out 😂😂

(1) Show this thread