NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

I’d like to build off of@17Commentary’s great debunk of some of the claims being made “Biden Administration”

There’s a huge push being made that Trump’s Oval Office had different wallpaper and is on the 2nd floor of the WH, not the 1st

1st & 2nd pics = Wallpaper Debunk
3rd & 4th pics = Oval Office Car Debunk

We are the news now. Let’s handle with care.

Let’s start paying attention to what Twitter leaves up (re: these two claims) vs. what Twitter pulls down (@Time4U2Know’s investigation of a pre-recorded inauguration)

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I was suspended yesterday right after posting these info that the Oval Office is a Hollywood Rentable space from Castle Rock Entertainment and I posted pictures of multiple rentable Oval Offices! So I guess I was over the Target either way! Because 2 minutes later I was gone.

You are joined by quite a few who were posting about that very thing that got booted. I didn't but got purged as well.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustForThought in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JustFor Thought, click on at the bottom under it