Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

"Drain The Swamp"
"DRACOnian Law"
President Trump has said it all, but actually confirm, The biggest truth, that humanity was enslaved!

"Shape Shifting" seems to be "too much of a stretch" for many people!
When you fully understand, that we live in a 12D universe, and that there was an entire civilization underneath us (Inner Earth/Agharta) that was kept hidden from us, it starts to become more clear!
The reptillians were the actual top of the food chain/True Power of this earth, and Native to Earth! Combine that with how many children went missing, hollywood being a Pych Op of the dark, and EVERY world power were cannibals/satanic?? No, they were reptillian/draco/archon and the children were a source of food, blood, bodies for experimentation to evolve!

This video is the best intro, to learn/prove this is the truth! Its not too dark! ts done professionally, and its upbeat! You won't feel sick and have nightmares like many others!
https://youtu.be/PGeJQ9kClpM

#TheTruthM

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

The draco reptillians are not native. Other benevoelent star races tera formed and seeded the planet for biological life. A race of humans was created for the pure beauty and joy of offering new souls the richer experience of being witness to the Divine in all its Glory. This was of the true golden age, the true Garden. The Alpha Dracona are from another star system. They raided earth, used their sinister tricks on the young human race to bring them under their spell, some original planners fled, some tried forming a treaty deal for specific terms of their stay on earth, others fought- this is when earth entered into the Orion wars. A book plus of story is here to tell. The Original Planners were made up of Andromedans, Lyrans, Pleiadians, Tau Ceti, Sirians, and a small group from Vega. If our military is fighting the alpha draco reptilians, they are up against some nasty, deceiving, cunning creatures that play dirty-evil. A treaty they agreed to is up now. They are refusing to leave.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I agree with all that you wrote. But the reptillians have existed for millions of years on earth. Earth was their native home. We as humans are a young race. The purpose in my post is to wake people up to seek the real truth. your info is great but its next level, Im Lyran andI know quite well of what was done to our planet. You are correct, but for the point of awakening consciousness, i wrote this the way i did.

I love Lyran energy and yes, next level because I want to trigger the deeper awakening of the other Original Planners incarnated here. WE created the templates, the sound and light energy grids, the domes, the cosmic conduits that brought in the channels for biological life to exists here. WE in service to the Divine and Law of One seeded the Water and the Oceans, and the Earth and planet and later brought more complex life forms. It was a rock until God through it's servants, US, helped to create a beautiful Garden Planet for God to explore and give witness to the possibilities of its Awesome Creative Intelligent Power of Universal Love through. Those Separated from Source space scum later hijacked it and made abominations here and continue to, to this day. The highest of the Wise Elders allowed it in their understanding of the Laws of free will Universe. They left though and invited any and all who wanted to leave as well. We stayed, fought, got creamed and got karmically entangled

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

We learned a lot about how they cast their spells over the young human race by creating the division of better off and worse off and promising to make the young egos in these new ideas of being separate from one another, the "better off". They terrorized the confused and used that power to lend to those who took the bait and it was like a drug to them. We learned a lot about how we you go into a defensive posture, you engage in polarity and drop in vibration and loose power. We their tricks of inflitration and were able to use their time travel tech and new this time would come where the earth would be plunged into the deepest of darkness. While infiltrated we learned their plans for this planet and the human race and how to counter their plans now by Law of One Principles and not by going into defensive battle. I write this to put out the codes for Re-Membering, the Law of One Original Planners. Mahalo for your role and service Tom. New Lyra will be playing a big role soon.💛✨