TIMING IS EVERYTHING⌚️🆙❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸😉⚓️😎😬🥸👀

Only people mentioned by @Oceanblue in this post can reply

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

So.... we are NOW being conditioned to hold out hope in July.... Screw That!!!!! and Screw whoever made this stupid post!!!!! I have had it with the lies. I have been a patriot above and beyond!!!! No longer a fool to holding out false hope. They were all right.. we are idiots for believing this complete sham. God is in control and He alone. So enough of your vibration and frequency feeling bullshit. I'm done!!

i will salute as you wail towards the water underneath the golden gate bridge shill.

(1) Show this thread

I just can't anymore.. I'm done with the goal posts being moved. I wonder at what point people in this country will say enough with moving the goal posts. People just seem to hang on as if something is going to happen. He had EO's that he did nothing with!! He let them seize our country!!!

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

Damned well better be BEFORE July 4TH! I don't give a damn about Kennedy, he's NOT special - it's my COUNTRY I care about...we aren't a friggin monarchy, and Kennedy ain't no King...not get TRUMP back in there and let's FIX THIS!!! {Somebody please tell me, if he is alive, what qualifications for ANY OFFICE does Kennedy have....oh, wait....NONE!!!