Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

😁you forgot Troll/shill hunters-- pow pow💥💥 the little💩s

WWG1WGA! Stay positive! Momma Bear of three girls who loves guns, God and fast cars! Just a patriotic lurker holding the line & praying!

Thank you for this! It is SO reaffirming to read! Although I'm just a civilian, I feel like I've been on a serious mission for the past year. So maybe I am a self-appointed real digital soldier? What an honor to be able to even lend my tiny bit of help in some way. Learning, lurking, posting, commenting and encouraging. SO much love to ALL fighting for freedom and truth! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸💕

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

Prayer Warriors!

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

Remember the Lightworkers and Healers as well. lots of Strong Spiritual Warriors and involved Military Warriors.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Check out those numbers

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Journalist here and part time ccomentator and lurker.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Proud to be alive fighting this fight along side all of you greatPatriots. I lost my 13 year Facebook account full of memories yesterday. Those nazi bastards don't want truths... fuc em, it's all worth it.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

love It!!

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

Don't forget the Spiritual people helping!🙌

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

😉😇🙏✝️☯️✝️🛐

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Yes, "This Is Us"! Honored and humbled to be among all of you patriots! 💯🦅

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

😎👍

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

BOOM !!!!

FLYNNS DIGITAL ARMY

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Beautiful and elegant!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Profound words from my little sis, who was developmentally disabled. She was a smart cookie! Miss you sis! ❤️

When asked what the word TEAM stands for, she replied Together Everyone Achieves More.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Perfectly stated. collective bring the unstoppable force. No limits on what can be accomplished.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Well said!

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I'm / we're not in it for the glory
but it would be such a 💖gesture to see a online tribute to the fallen accounts.

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

damn. i dont thinknim anynof these! lol

In response Scott Tuck to his Publication

😅😁😉Comic Relief as support is also much needed. :) 👌👍

(2) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Anyone know what platforms IET is on now? I should have interacted with anons more on Twitter to keep better tabs. I just followed many & then countered disinformation on the oposing side.
Now I feel I have to decode b/c I lost everyone & that's not my niche.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Great post! Honored to work along side of all of you Patriots! Love you all!

fort 😎✊

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

And we are all here to wake others up. I had a fellow anon shame me for trying to wake others. WTF? We are not here to tell others what they already know, but to wake the world!

and Lightworkers...don't forget our beautiful Lightworkers..😁🤗💕💫

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WOOHOO!!! Patriot Soldiers . We are winning. Never surrender

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Team work makes the dream work 🇺🇸
#wwg1wga

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

I love this so much! We each hold a purpose, none more important the other! We are all ripples forming waves. Keep fighting. Hold the Line!

(1) Show this thread