The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response True North to her Publication

Not true at all...even remotely, unless you live outside the US that is. The US has the largest known private contractors to punish men and protect women in the Justice System. There are almost zero laws here protecting men from women, go Goole laws for the reverse...it is stunning in comparison and overly stacked against even innocent men in these cases. I absolutely know this as fact, I was beaten on by a woman, police spent 45 min trying to determine who attacked who, & even though determined she attacked me only because she was so combative they took me in as I was the calm one/non-resistive one. Spent 2 yrs on probation, had to take weekly UA's, bi-weekly therapy, forced to move away from my child for 2 yrs, and only have visits, I had to pay for all US testing & therapy from my pocket, and cost me literally tens of thousands of dollars for another place to live and still support her/son. There is nothing like this FOR men...period. There's an industry to prosecute men in the US.

I’m sorey to hear what happened to you.
Ayn Rand, when saying “Man or men”, isnt making a point about gender.
Instead, this is about Corruption and graft among mankind. All genders.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrueNorthGirl in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response True North to her Publication

I can see it that way...but it really should have been worded better. I think you may get some other negative responses about it...it has the overwhelming tone of men as in "males" worded as is and removed from context like this...it does little to reflect that it stands for/means the ruling bodies/leaders, etc. I admittedly have not read it, but if able can you provide a larger portion of this section/page around this statement to reflect more meaning than this? Curious...thank you.

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Atlas Shrugged is the book this quote references.

(1) Show this thread